So I don’t like to use the term normal…because whats normal for me, is not normal for you. Its a weird term that can make people feel inadequate or superior to others…not such a good thing. However there are statistical averages, based on a selection of surveys done by researchers they can determine an average size penis or the average number of sexual partners that one has. But just because there is an average, doesn’t mean its a normal thing for you or for me. I dont like to compare myself to others…because heck…I’m unique!
So here are some interesting statistics according to a survey done by the Journal for Sex Research. You can find a posting of it here (I don’t like the title of the article by the way)
- The average size of an erect penis varies from 5 to 7 inches. Flacid 3 to 5 inches.
Did you know that an erect penis on average increases the girth by 1.11 inches?!
- The average size of a vagina is 3 inches. But stimulated can increase to 4 inches
- The average bust size for women in 39.5 inches, which has increased due to use of birth control and improved diet.
Did you know women will release over 400,000 ova in their lifetime?
- According to the CDC 21% of men have had 15 or more sexual partners over the course of their lifetime.
- 9% of women have had 15 or more sexual partners over the course of their lifetime.
- Men have an average of 6 sexual partners in their lifetime.
- Women have an average of 3 sexual partners in their lifetime.
- 35% of high school students are sexual active. Of that 35%, 47.8% have had sexual intercourse.
Did you know that 84% of women use sex to get help around the house?
These statistics date back a little, (2008-2010) some all the way back to 2002. These numbers very well could have increased since this survey was completed. If I come across more current information, you will be sure to be the first to know!